Project Manager / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The client is looking for a well presented Project Manager to join their team and assist with ongoing/upcoming interior projects.
If you would like to join a close knit team that will provide you all the support you need to be able to thrive from day to day, this role is for you
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Writing of construction program and hands-on project management delivery of work
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High-level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety on site
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Project Management on Commercial Fitout/Refurbishment projects with a head contractor
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction/Engineering or a trade background
- Previously worked on fitout and refurbishment projects
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023