Senior Project Manager - Water / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We're currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience managing water and pipelines projects to deliver a water pump station in Melbourne with a value of $10m of behalf of a tier 1 contractor.
You will be joining an excellent company who value employees and look to continually grow and develop them internally to provide fulfilling and rewarding careers.
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
- Work with a diverse and inclusive team
- Work on exciting projects on behalf of reputable builders
As a project manager you will have experience delivering water and pipeline projects, and ideally delivered a pumping station previously.
- Strong focus and adherence to OH&S specifications and requirements
- Ensure all delivery personnel are clear on their S&E accountabilities and meet them
- Forecasting and accruals
- Development and approval of contracts
- Development of Project Budgets during concept or tender phase
- Timely management of Variations and EOTs
- Ensuring the timely completion of cost tracking
- Project Planning of all aspects of a project from procurement, contracts, scheduling, resourcing (internal and external) required to meet project objectives
- Strong focus and ability to deliver a project on time
- Ensure Quality systems are in place and adhered by Operations Team
- Ensure project documentation are kept up-to-date and compiled as part of the project completion to be delivered to the client on-time.
- Upholding Management Plans, Policies and Procedures
- Upholding the delegation of authorities are established and followed
- Bachelor of Engineering or Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management, ideally delivering pumping stations
- Experience with quality control, construction completion and commissioning.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Innovation and leadership.
- Commitment to contributing to a high-performance culture.
- Positive and pro-active approach towards teamwork.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023