Contract: Sr Structural Engineer / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- +10 years experience within Oil & Gas Industry.
- Relevant degree in Engineering (minimum).
- Preferably Chartered / Professional Engineer.
- Detailed knowledge of offshore plant / facilities.
- Structural detail engineering requirements.
- Computerized drafting systems.
- Aware of statutory Structural codes, specifications and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Autocad 2D & 3D.
- Extensive Knowledge of Brownfield Engineering Solutions to avoid Hot Work welding in designs
- Competent in the use of STAAD PRO Software Program.
- Working Knowledge of SACS Software Program.
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity and knowledge of necessary safety practices, design criteria, and technical standards to ensure implementation of best practice during discharge of work-scopes.
- Competent participation in offshore surveys as required.
- Competent participation in constructability surveys or reviews.
- Competent participation in relevant safety processes such as Hazids, Hazops, etc.
- Competently provide input and approval into complex heavy lifts being carried out as part of Projects.
- Implement and safely deliver Structural engineering designs in accordance with planning schedules and cost estimates.
- Interpret work- scope requirements, and demonstrate ability to recognise potential problems and prospective solutions.
- Knowledgeable in writing and interpreting technical reports.
- Effectively communicate with onshore and offshore personnel, with different nationalities with different native languages and religions.
- Liaison with other disciplines and departments in the execution of the work.
- Identify new or innovative technology that will provide improvements in safety, operations or reduced costs.
- Ensure all work is executed in a diligent and safe manner in compliance with the Management System associated working procedures, relevant Company, national or international standards as appropriate.
- Manage third-party service providers where these have been contracted
- Contribute to the development of the plans, schedules and estimates for individual work scopes and the integrated plan.
- Proficient computer skills. Computer literate in Windows based programmes.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023