Contract: Storekeeper / Alberta
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The valued client is seeking a Storekeeper for a 6-month contract located in Nisku, AB.
The Storekeeper is responsible to execute product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards. They inspect and accept incoming shipments against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Manage Goods Issuance
- Manage Goods Picking
- Manage Goods Packing
- Manage Goods Reception
- Perform Inventory Count
- Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to, personnel and QHSE.
- Perform inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposal and cycle counting of inventory items.
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking that actual item received are in suitable condition and match the packing list and/or purchase order and report discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Improve efficiency and safety by optimizing warehouse bin locations.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
- Perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives as directed by the Supervisor.
- Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by the Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment upon completion of training and certification.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Exposures:
- Material Management
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024