Tax Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are looking for a tax manager for one of the international clients within the Power Sector based in Eastern Province, KSA to prepare and review Zakat, TAX, VAT, WHT and TP filing on a periodical basis for all Middle East and Africa Region as per the relevant regulatory reporting requirements, following consultation with Regional Headquarters (YMA) and external tax advisors as appropriate and Contribute to the development and implementation of Tax policies, principles, processes and procedures.
1. Tax Compliance: Manage filing tax return and tax assessment of the companies in ME and Africa
2. Transfer Pricing (TP): Comply BEPS requirements for the companies in ME and Africa and implement TP compliant profit allocation in line with global policy.
3. Value Added Tax (VAT): Manage VAT tax return/payment of the region and consult each order/order-flow from VAT viewpoint.
4. Withholding Tax (WHT): Manage WHT payment and collection of certificates of payment. Consult each order/order-flow from WHT viewpoint.
5. Permanent Establishment (PE): Manage tax return/payment of existing and new PEs
6. New Set ups: Plan and analyze the tax related process for new branches/companies in ME and Africa.
7. Deferred Tax Accounting: Implement and execute deferred tax accounting.
8. Tax Risk Management: Analyze existing and future tax risk in ME and Africa and plan/execute countermeasures, including TP, PE, WHT, VAT and corporate tax in general.
9. Tax Planning: Plan and execute tax efficient scheme under tax compliance.
10. Monitoring: Monitoring tax position of companies in ME and Africa for current and future. Also, update and report tax developments in the countries of ME and Africa.
11. Reporting and Communication with global HQ: Required reporting to Global Tax in Tokyo HQ and communication with Global tax in Tokyo and keep the consistency with global direction.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Accounting or any other relevant stream with professional qualification CA/CPA
- Minimum of 8+ years of post-qualification experience in relevant field
- Proficient in Arabic language (Read, Write and Speak)
- Big firms (EY, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Anderson, etc.,) experience is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of Finance & TAX principles of ME & Africa region
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills. A team player with pleasant people skills
- Understanding and knowledge of SAP reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023