Performance Lead - Logistics & Marine / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Performance Lead - Logistics & Marine, based in Aberdeen.
* Lead the delivery of Performance improvement initiatives within the Marine, Aviation & Supply Base teams, ensuring "lessons learned" and good practices are shared to facilitate continual improvement of logistics operations within the company.
* Define and develop Logistics & Marine performance indicators (KPIs), undertake analysis and benchmarking to identify areas for improvement and drive a performance culture within the company impacting the Logistics & Marine perimeter
* Prepare and facilitate cross discipline Performance Workshops for Logistics & Marine activities, including Production and Drilling teams to drive cross disciplinary teamwork to improve the company's logistics and marine cost performance.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Logistics KPI dashboard, and reporting to the company's management and LSO, undertaking analysis and reporting on trends or anomalies in order to make suggestions for improvement.
* Identify, drive and promote continuous improvement projects (innovation and digital) through improvement of tools, systems and methods used, taking the opportunity to reinforce collaborative working and sharing of improvement initiatives both within the company and LSO, and also externally
* Create internal business cases and deployment proposals for digital tools, steering investment and budget as appropriate to ensure best value for the business is achieved.
* Contribute to the preparation of Logistics & Marine budgets and long-term forecasts, assuring that actual performance is then properly measured against budget assumptions
Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to Degree level in a relevant degree and experience gained within the Oil & Gas industry
* Accomplished numerical, analytical & decision- making skills.
* Experience of leading business improvement initiatives.
* Effective project management skills
* Excellent time management and prioritising skills
* Extensive Information Management knowledge and skills, e.g., SharePoint, Power BI…)
* Understanding of LEAN methodologies and tools
* Change management and facilitation techniques
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven influencing and negotiation skills