Structural Engineer - Broome / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Regional WA, Australia|
About the role:
- Successfully deliver projects from design and documentation through to completion on site, and determining construction methods, materials and quality standards, and drafting and interpreting specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods and procedures.
- Deliver professional services ensuring that projects are delivered to programme, budget and to the highest quality standard.
- Develop into client liaison and management including scoping, fee preparation, and ongoing management.
- Working Closely with clients, consultants, and the internal team for documentation or structural engineering projects.
- Ensuring high- quality design, documentation, technical reports and specifications.
- TAFE qualification or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience working within an Australian consultancy environment is essential.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Site experience is highly regarded.
- Full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Permanent full-time opportunity.
- Flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, exceptional parental leave options.
- Civil Designer role available.
- Relocation package included for you and your family.
- Partner employment support.
- Attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023