Contract: S&E Field Specialist - Operations and Maintenance / San AntonioClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
A major oil and gas operator is looking for an S&E Field Specialist to support operations and maintenance in the Eagle Ford. This support is to provide key S&E visibility and guidance to on-site field operations to assist with identification and mitigation of health, safety and environmental risks. Assisting the line site supervision with implementation and field verification/monitoring of the S&E requirements and actions that drive industry leader performance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide daily on-site S&E guidance and support
- Assist and support the site supervision and workers on location in the identification and mitigation of hazards associated with work being conducted.
- Conduct thorough on-site verification walk-throughs to observe and identify any potential performance gaps related to regulatory requirements, internal work requirements, safe work practices, behaviors, equipment integrity, etc. Communicate observations, recommended improvements, and work with the field level line supervisors to close any identified gaps.
- Assist field level line supervisors with practical field deployment, implementation and interpretation of processes, procedures and/or requirements.
- Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) conversations. Actively engage in the group discussion and provide support and challenge related to the job steps, identified hazards, controls, and individual responsibilities during the task.
- Support field level line supervisors in regular on-site pre-tour meetings, safety stand downs, and other field engagement sessions. Communicate pertinent safety messages, observations, trends, and lessons learned from recent incidents. Clarify S&E related questions and influence others to openly discuss operational hazards and risks.
- Serve as a primary role in the collection of the initial on-scene incident investigation data. Assist the line in securing the scene and in the collection of the initial information immediately following an incident.
- Assist the line and on-scene personnel in emergency situations. Actively participate, support, and provide guidance during tactical emergency response efforts.
- Serve in the assigned tactical response role and participate in training and drills.
- Support the line in the development of drill scenarios for assigned area of operation.
- Share Lessons Learned in assigned area of operation.
- Understand, monitor, and report observation data trends and actions necessary to improve behaviors in assigned area of operation.
- Assist in the communication of incident data, trends, and efforts to improve performance and reduce
- incidents in assigned area of operation.
- Strong knowledge in Upstream Oil & Gas Operations, specifically in Texas.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good teamwork capabilities, ability to work under pressure, responsibility and flexibility
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP MM and SAP FI/CO
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023