Contract: Senior Planner- Operations and Maintenance / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Join the UK Operations Planning Team to support Field Operations Planning.
- Develop collaboration, communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Assist in the planning of activities offshore including POB (Personnel on Board) co-ordination.
- Become fully proficient in Safran Project (Planning Software).
- Proven skills and competence in Operational Planning and engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and support the preparation of both short-term and long-term plans.
- Support the day-to-day POB co-ordination and meetings.
- Contribute and chair weekly Planning Meetings.
- Experience and driven individual, with knowledge in the Energy sector.
- Self-motivated, Conscientious, Logical thinker willing to work on own initiative.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Team Player.
- Embrace the challenge of change.
- Willing to take ownership of challenges and develop ability to drive and lead change.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023