Maintenance Engineer (C&I) / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Engineer (C&I), based in Aberdeen.
- Ensures that the maintenance optimisation project protects the safety of personnel and the environment through compliance with all regulatory and company standard requirements.
* Collaboration - Collaborates effectively with other teams, and actively encourages individuals to build networks, share knowledge and participate in joint problem-solving activities.
* Financial - Carries out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk.
* Reviews C&I Preventative Maintenance Routines for suitability and makes recommendations for optimisation.
* Facilitates C&I Maintenance Strategy Review Workshops
* Improves Asset Equipment Availability and Reliability using current RCM techniques.
* Undertakes equipment criticality assessment in accordance with Company Standard.
* Undertakes equipment critical spares analysis in accordance with Company Standard.
* Reviews & updates Equipment Bills of Material
* Develops C&I maintenance strategies to meet business goals and where appropriate ensures,
* standardisation of Maintenance Strategy application.
* Participates in the cleansing of the existing transactional data.
* Participates in Obsolescence reviews.
* Implements effective maintenance program master data in company CMMS.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Recognised RCM qualification / demonstrable experience.
* Relevant engineering degree or equivalent knowledge
* Chartered Engineer status preferred.
? Coaching skills, especially in current maintenance RCM techniques
? Familiar with industry regulatory framework and specific requirements relating to the maintenance disciplines
? Prior experience in master data manipulation within an SAP environment highly preferred, but can consider someone who has experience in another CMMS system i.e. Maximo.
? Strong problem-solving skills to separate symptoms from underlying problems
? Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload in the face of competing user demands
? Ability to work independently in a team environment
? Substantial experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas Industry
? Excellent interpersonal skills are required to communicate effectively to all parties
? Experience of Project and Change Management is essential
? Ability to operate within the strategic, tactical and operational levels of an organisation and exert a disproportionate level of influence.