HR Coordinator / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Collaborate across HR to lead the development and clear articulation of HR processes, including HR, line manager and employee roles and responsibilities
* Deliver HR Processes including contract production, data management, requests, organisation chart production, and other regular coordination required both internally and externally.
* Work closely with the HR Advisor to provide support for ER case management, absence management tracking, learning & development administration management of contractual changes, resourcing process administration and performance improvement/management.
* Support the headcount process, tracking approvals and changes to the annual plan as well as raising requisitions in Workday to support the resourcing processes.
* Operating to the highest standard of analysis and interpretation of data, provide accurate and timely HR data, analysis and insights ensuring it is easily understood by others.
* Work closely with HRBPs and the HR Advisor to ensure accuracy of data and the recording of data changes accurately, efficiently and communicated as required in line with monthly payroll deadlines.
* Coordinate annual HR calendar from end to end, engaging HR and business as required, and ensuring appropriate Workday actions to support. Support HR Leads, engaging Internal Communications, Finance and other functions, to deliver project outcomes.
* Administration of the company's Mobility programme. Liaise with third parties to ensure work permits, residency permits, accommodation search and tax support.
* Support payroll processing and administration, providing backup and cover for other team roles in SAP and other activities when required.
* Proactively works across the team, but particularly with the HR Advisor, to provide robust and coordinated support to the business and wider HR Team.
* Proactively maintains their technical and interpersonal skills and competencies,
* ensuring capabilities are up to date and in line with industry/functional best
* practice and that behaviours are in line with Spirit's core Values. Understand the
* skills, competencies and behaviours required for their role.
* Collaborates effectively, adapting their behaviour and communication as needed toget the best from others. Effectively promotes ideas and opinions and is able to
* influence others in a constructive way. Maintains good relationships across all
* organisation levels.
* Presents and articulates ideas and arguments effectively, projects credibility and
* conviction, handles objection and incorporates others' ideas as appropriate. Make/ proposes informed decisions having consulted widely.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
* CIPD certification or working towards
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Experienced Workday user
* Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Strong project management and process mapping skills
* Developing a strong contextual understanding of the business and using this to learn to understand how to develop people solutions to business challenges and risks.
* Developing questioning, coaching, and influencing skills
* Developing knowledge of HR disciplines and the role HR plays in organisations.
* Keeps up to date on developments in the HR profession.