Scientist III / North ChicagoClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
North Chicago, IL
1 year contract with possible extension
Hourly Rate: $60/hr (we can offer employee benefits - medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
We are seeking for an experienced Scientist to work with our pharmaceutical client's Research and Development team.
Ideal candidates must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred) and must have experience working with biologic molecules and stability testing.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with typically 5 years of experience, or Master's Degree or equivalent education with typically two years of experience. Would also consider hiring PhD as well.
* Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred) and must have experience working with biologic molecules and stability testing
* Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis, and GxP documentation.
* Some understanding of general analytical theories.
* Experience working in formulation and/or lyophilization strongly preferred.
* Looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
* Lyophilization and formulation experience, iCIEF testing experience