Surf Commissioning Coordinator / Bristol
Surf Commissioning Coordinator Ivory Coast, (in Bristol (UK) first year up to £60k NET ) and then ABIDJAN (Ivory Coast) up to 80K NET+ Visa Sponsorship+ Accommodation, Perm position!
* Do you wish to be a part of one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world?
* Are you an experienced Surf commissioning coordinator?
* Is Ivory coast a place you would like to live?
* Do you have experience working on subsea projects?
* Do you have a good understanding of French and fluency in English?
* Would you be able to send me your CV in English?
One of the largest players in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking a Surf Commissioning Coordinator to work in Bristol (UK) in the first year, and then in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) in the second year. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating all commissioning activities related to SPS, Umbilical, Riser, and Flowlines (SURF) from the engineering phase to the execution phase to ensure SURF is ready for start-up and handover to operations.
As a member of the project team you will be responsible for:
* Coordinating the definition, planning and execution of SURF Commissioning activities
* Coordinating and supervising commissioning activities of SURF Contractors
* Reviewing Commissioning procedures, sequences, plans, reports, and any documentation related to commissioning activities of SURF issued by Contractors (FPSO, SPS, Umbilical, T&I etc.)
* Defining requirements for Commissioning Activities
* Providing Input and review Integrated Commissioning procedures, manuals, and specifications.
* Providing input and review Integrated Commissioning sequences and plan
* Preparing hand over documentation to Operations
* Participating to HAZOPs, SIMOPS reviews, Technical Review etc.
* Supporting in defining system and subsystem battery limits
* Reviewing ITP and QC requirements and Inspection Test Reports
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
* Engineering/technical degree (preferred).
* Technical diploma.
* Bosiet, OPITO or equivalent
* Fluent knowledge of English (written & spoken).
* Good knowledge of French is preferred.
* Experience in the Oil and Gas industry (engineering, commissioning or similar)
* Experience in subsea projects.
Location: Bristol (UK) first year and then ABIDJAN (Ivory Coast).
Contract type: Residential Permanent