Senior Project Engineer / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Up to £61 per hour + outside of IR35
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey with some WFH.
This is with a fast growing consultancy and is outside of IR35.
Lond term contract work.
- Coordinates the interfaces between the Engineering team and the Project Management team and ensures effective transfer of information between the two.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of the scope of Engineering for the project and provides inputs to the project technical document register.
- Monitors the engineering progress, addresses shortfalls, assists in developing recovery plans where required and ensures plans are implemented. Provides feedback to Direct Supervisor and engineering discipline supervisors as and when required on the progress.
- Ensures participation of the engineering team members in project engineering reviews and assists in resolution of any issues arising out of the same.
- Attends project review meetings and ensures that associated reports are compiled and distributed accordingly.
- Ensures that interface issues between disciplines are addressed and seeks management advise and assistance where required.
- Assists in the production of the project execution plan and prepares the coordination procedures for the project.
- Provides progress monitoring and reporting against that plan. Implements corrective action with assistance from Direct Supervisor, as and when variations from plans occur.
- Capable of formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues with support from Engineering/Project services personnel and resolving with Project Management and Client.
- Coordinates preparation and presentation of the final documentation in accordance with requirements of the Client acceptance certificates.