Materials Coordinator / United StatesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Pennsylvania Monaca, United States
Searching for candidates to join one of the largest global oil & gas organizations in the world as they have an immediate need for a Materials Coordinator. This individual would be employed on a long-term contract basis with potential for hire and be tasked with supporting both field and backend procurement and supply chain functions for ongoing turnarounds and capital projects.
Location: Monaca, PA—Fulltime onsite.
Hours: M-F—40 Hours Per Week. Some OT may be required.
Duration: Long term
Pay: $60-70/hr. + monthly stipend for candidates relocating to the region.
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Provide materials for capital projects, major maintenance, and turnaround events.
- Plan from existing installed equipment and plan from engineered work packages for capital improvements and translate into executable plans with inputs into a P6 schedule.
- Identifying materials required, submit requests for bids to vendors and input purchase requisitions into GSAP.
- Provide material support from purchase requisition entry by tracking components through to end users onsite.
- Help support and plan plant commissioning start-up activities.
- Work hands-on with equipment such as analyzers, electrical components, static and rotating equipment, and HVAC systems.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Procurement, Materials Expediting, and or/ Supply Chain related roles.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in the oil and gas and/or petrochemical industries supporting materials expediting for turnarounds or capital projects.
- Must have strong knowledge of Ariba and expediting lead times from vendors.
- Previous planning experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience serving in a materials expediting capacity for Shell projects would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024