Procurement Assistant (energy, renewables) / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|£60000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable
Looking for a Procurement Assistant, to join a global leader in construction sector for one of Norway's technical infrastructure projects involving roads, tunnels, bridges, drill and blast works.
This is a great opportunity to work for a significant construction company, working alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the industry to continue developing and further you career.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the Vendor approval process.
- Review the information that is part of the Need Request and request more details, where necessary.
- Draft the specifications for the Request for Quotation (RfQ) from the Need Request sent by the Requesting Unit, including the commercial conditions.
- Propose and analyse the Vendors from which offers will be requested.
- Request offers from Vendors.
- Propose the negotiation strategy (if any) and the awarding strategy to Procurement Manager.
- Analyse the offers received, reviewing all financial and commercial aspects and elaborate the Comparison Table.
- Collaborate with the Contract Department in drafting/adapting the contract and with the Requisition Unit to manage its signature.
- Storing of all documentation to comprise the pertinent quotation dossier in the project file management System.
- Update the data files with the purchasing processes, stored in ACC.
The infrastructure project is based on the West Coast of Norway and consist of the construction of several tunnels, bridges and highways, the construction has just started and is estimated to last for at least 4 years.
- Technical Degree (Engineering / Civil / or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of experience in construction projects
- Norwegian experience
- Ability to carry out analysis of the value and of the first cost drivers
- Contractual skills, ability to read and implement the most important contractual clauses
- Long term project
- An exciting position in the largest road infrastructure contract in Norway's history
- Become part of a dedicated team
- International working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Social gatherings