Contract: Business Analyst / The Netherlands
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Business Analystbased in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Design, build, test and maintain Anaplan models for key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business processes, fully utilizing the functionality of the Anaplan platform.
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities.
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Fully document all process and technical deliveries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
* 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
* Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform or other EPM (Hyperion, CCH Tagetik, Onestream) tools.
* Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes using Informatica Cloud or Mulesoft or similar.
* Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners.
* Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries is an advantage.
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
* Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
* Good oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021