Reservoir Engineering TA / Spain
For Madrid, the client is looking for a permanent Reservoir Engineering TA.
The Technical Authority for Reservoir Engineering role lies within a small multidisciplinary group responsible for setting and assuring technical standards for all the main subsurface disciplines.
- Development, ownership, maintenance and continual improvement of systems, processes, standards, guidelines, and best practices for all Reservoir Engineering activities.
- Conduct quality internal and external peer assist and peer review support to Subsurface execution teams.
- Working with Subsurface leads to identify skill gaps and develop optimal staff training plans designed to close gaps.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- experience as E&P RE (preferably with an Operator).
- Comprehensive skillset to include hands-on experience in classical RE methods, well test analysis and reservoir simulation modelling (black oil & compositional), dynamic uncertainty analysis, water and gas injection projects, EOR (miscible gas injection, WAG), PVT, SCAL, Formation Evaluation/Rock Typing.
- Involvement in Field Development and Reservoir Management Planning.
- Strong understanding and track record of executing risk and uncertainty evaluations.
- History of leading and performing integrated subsurface projects and studies.