Applications Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Jose, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD160 - USD176 per day|
The client is seeking for an Applications Scientist to work onsite for a global medical device team located in San Jose, CA.
Join a team developing assays for high content imaging. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This role will participate in development of complex biological assays using automated imaging devices and other instruments.
- Develop cell- based assays including 3D cell culture assays, to model complex biological systems.
- Optimize cell cultures and treatment conditions, use imaging instruments and image analysis software to access effect of different compounds and treatments, analyze data and present at group meetings.
- Generate application notes, scientific posters and other materials.
- Evaluate new instruments and software for imaging and image analysis.
- B.S., B.A or M.S. in Cell biology, Biology or related fields.
- 2 years of Cell biology or Assay development experience.
- Solid track record from previous work or undergraduate experience.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with others, in a cross-functional team