Contract: Document Control Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD184 per day|
Document Control Specialist
6+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $23/hr
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm PST, M-F
* Implement changes based on red-lines and format engineering documents per documentation standards
* Ensure guidelines and definitions are consistently applied across templates and documents.
* Review all documentation for accuracy, completeness and consistency in content, format, files and authorizations.
* Filing, scanning, copying and electronic notification and distribution of released documentation.
* Store and control archived documentation.
* Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Skilled at prioritizing in a demanding and fast paced environment while producing error free work and meeting required deadlines.
* Adept at multitasking and troubleshooting while appropriately addressing issues as they arise.
* Ability to work independently.
* Well versed in good documentation practices.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* Prior experience with documentation of Life Science or Medical Device products.
* Strong word processing skills using Microsoft Office products including application and editing of Word multilevel lists, pagination, headers/footers, tables and track changes.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience with design document engineering change orders.
* Knowledge of document control procedures including database storage, maintenance, and revision control