Contract: Maintenance Management Review Coach / OmanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Looking for Maintenance Management Review Coach to work for an E&P Company in Muscat, Oman.
- Evaluate and improve maintenance management system: organization, systems, resources, strategies, procedures, planning and execution to sustain continual improvement.
- Review maintenance staff competencies and establish the desired minimum competency and optimum fit for purpose organization that deliver best in class performance.
- Coach the maintenance team to enhance a proactive culture and sustain improvement in competency ,HSE management , Asset integrity, Cost and Efficiency.
- Coach and mentoring the maintenance team in delivering best in class performance through effective planning and execution process, linking short, medium and long term objectives.
- Build a continuous improvement mindset and capability for maintenance team to adopt the risk based approach and the adding value concept in the work.
- Support in the development and implementation of an effective computerized maintenance management system.
- Steer the development of asset life cycle cost model tool that enable evaluation of maintenance strategies to achieve optimum cost.
- Establish maintenance key performance indicators that minimize maintenance back log and achieve optimum preventative and corrective work ratio.
- Identify opportunities for new technology application to enhance maintenance work.
- Support the Head of Operations transformation in development and implementation of strategies to achieve a successful transformation in maintenance function.
- Minimum of 25 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a Maintenance & Reliability Management.
- Experience in strategies development for effective reliability and asset integrity management.
- Minimum 15 years with a reputable leading international operator, with experience from several operational environments
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with a multi disciplined/multi culture team and possess clear oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in leading organization change
- Proven coaching expertise.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Resident based in Muscat, Oman
- Day rate basis.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021