Land Acquisition Specialist - Poland - Soalr PV / Poland, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€30000 - €50000 per annum|
Land Acquisition Specialist - Poland
To support their growth across Poland, we are seeking Land Acquisition Specialist to be based in Poland.
Client: The client develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants across Europe.
As Land Acquisition Specialist you will be in charge of generating opportunities for new photovoltaic projects in your dedicated areas in Poland. In particular you will be responsible for acquiring and legally securing lands for photovoltaic projects by negotiating and signing tenancy agreements, through negotiations with landowners; securing all the lands necessary for the development, construction and operation of PV project; participating in the development of PV farm projects when needed and managing contact with local authorities.
Your responsibilities will also include identifying and qualifying the feasibility of new business in line with the targets set by the Company, using internal mapping and business intelligence tools and working in the fields to build up and leverage on your network; negotiating and signing with the landlords and land operators, the land management agreements that are required to deploy the projects; reflecting a professional and benevolent image on the Company, consulting with local players (elected representatives, instructing and advisory services, associations, etc.) to ensure the smooth development of our projects; working as a team with the project leaders to successfully hand the projects over to them and monitoring/reporting on the market status (competition, difficulties, prospects).
- You have a technical or commercial background and have worked in land prospecting, ideally on renewable energy projects .
- You are familiar with urban planning regulations and can quickly analyse the potential of a plot of land with regards to the feasibility of an operation from a technical, environmental and administrative standpoint .
- You have great interpersonal skills, you are a great listener, curious, and a self-starter.
- A driving licence is required as this position includes a high level of travel.
- Communicative knowledge of the English language is welcome.
What's on offer
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
Package: Negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Poland (Warsaw)