BD & Sales Manager - Hydropower - APAC / Thailand, Asia PacificClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Thailand, Asia Pacific|
|Salary:||$5000 - $5500 per month + Gross|
BD & Sales Manager - Hydropower - APAC
Regularly ranked within the top 5 Engineering companies in the hydropower and dams sector, you will be working with on the global players in Hydropower.
The position is to be in APAC, where you will lead the growth in the region with a geographical focus in (Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia).
Main focus of business is providing full range of engineering services including Inventories, Due Diligence, Basic and Detailed Design, Owner Engineers services, Monitoring and Maintenance in the field of hydropower and dams for a wide range of client profiles such as Local and International Independent producers, Local IPPs, Civil or EPC contractors, public utilities and international financial institutions.
You will work in close cooperation with the teams based across Europe, reporting to Global BD & Sales Manager as well as the operational manager in the region.
- Generate New Leads and acquire new contracts as per specific commercial targets set for the region.
- Develop BD & Sales strategy in the region including medium- and long-term plans.
- Coordinate the regional BD & Sales activities.
- Identify potential partners in the region.
- Lead proposal preparations for the Hydropower sector in the region.
- Follow-up bid processes and tender evaluations of submitted bids.
- Manage pre-contract negotiations to reach the best possible deals.
- Abide by the Group set of operational processes at all times, including Health, Safety, Environment, and Ethics.
- Proactively identify opportunities discussed with existing or future clients.
- Be in charge of specific Client relations and act as Business Development Manager from Lead identification through to Proposal preparation and Win.
- Represent the company at communication events organized by the company and in various organizations useful for developing a commercial network.
- Maintain links with key decision-makers in the region and all current and prospective customer contacts in the S.E.A and Australia.
- Secure a net increase in turnover and margin in accordance with the objectives.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of business development experience in the water or energy sector (Hydropower, Water Resources, Energy, or other related) and preferably from an Engineering Consultancy company or EPC company.
- Direct work experiences in the APAC region and a good network in the region.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team and independently as required.
- Flexible working in terms of timing and ready to support clients.
- Honest, highly committed, and adaptive working attitude.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluency in English - knowledge of any other language is an asset.
Salary Budget: The budget is maxed at USD 5,500 gross per month (non-negotiable)
Location: The role is permanent, and based in Bangkok, Thailand