Project Development Manager - Hamburg - Solar / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Project Development Manager (m/f/d)
To support the project development team, we are looking for a qualified and committed person to start as soon as possible.
Join a pioneer in renewable energies with the track record, ambition and mission.
Advancing large-scale PV systems and thus covering the demand for clean electricity!
This company is Europe's leader in renewable energy generation, offers sustainable excellence with the aim of always being at the forefront of technology, solutions, market position and opportunities and delivering high-quality large-scale PV systems to our customers worldwide. As an international, dynamically growing multi-GW company with more than 4800 experienced specialists in 19 different countries, we invest several million euros every year. Our team works highly professionally in a dynamic international environment. We offer our diverse workforce a great work environment to learn, grow and contribute.
- You support and coordinate your colleagues on site in securing the area
- Evaluate and prioritize projects
- Dynamic communication and negotiation of
- License Agreements with Owners
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues from
- Construction planning, legal department and engineering
- Identification, analysis and evaluation of potential
- Solar surfaces in a suitable IT solution (e.g. GIS)
- Management and control of employees
- Active and structured information management
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of energy technology, environmental technology, business administration or another engineering or scientific course
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the
- Development and construction of ground-mounted PV systems.
- Your empathy and negotiating skills set you apart
- You like to take on responsibility and act entrepreneurially
- You are good at communication and enjoy teamwork
- In the way you work, you are characterized by diligence, reliability, structure, perseverance and independence
- Knowledge of using a GIS
- Experienced handling of MS Office, especially Excel, is a matter of course for you
- Flexibility and willingness to work in the field
- Business trips are not a problem for you. Excellent written and spoken German skills are required, good English skills complete your profile
We offer you:
- A diverse range of tasks in an international and very dynamic company
- Open-minded working environment in a highly motivated team
- An environment that encourages both teamwork and individual responsibility.
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth development
- Competitive and performance-related remuneration
Salary package: Negotiable depending on experience